Terms and Conditions
1) INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Telehealth Certification Institute, LLC, is a New York Limited Liability Company, headquartered at 261 South Pearl Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424.
2) SUBSCRIBER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, Subscriber will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable right to access that portion of the Subscription Website applicable to the Subscription type. By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the Website, or to maintain it in its present form. The Company may upgrade, modify, change or enhance the Services and convert a Subscriber to a new version thereof at any time in its sole discretion, to the extent that this is not detrimental to Subscriber's use of the Services and on reasonable prior notice to Subscriber (unless the change is of critical business importance or outside the Company's control, in which case the Company will explain the reason for the changes as soon as is reasonably practicable).
- Subscriber agrees to abide by any rules or regulations that the Company publishes with respect to conduct of Subscribers and other users of the Website, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. The Company reserves the right to deny a Subscriber and/or an Authorized End User access to the Subscription Website if, in the Company's sole discretion, Subscriber and/or Authorized End User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- Subscriber accepts that the Company in its sole discretion may, but has no obligation to, monitor the Services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- Subscriber promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself and its Authorized End Users (in the case of Multi-User Subscriptions) that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
3) AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE.
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company's upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The Services are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Subscriber or Authorized End User, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Subscriber may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
5) COMPANY OBLIGATIONS.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the Services to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company, including, but not limited to, any Force Majeure Event (as defined below). The foregoing undertaking shall not apply to the extent of any non-conformance caused by use of the Services contrary to the Company's instructions, or modification or alteration of the Services by any party other than the Company. If the Services are in non-conformance with the foregoing undertaking, the Company will, at its expense, use all reasonable commercial endeavors to correct any such non-conformance promptly, or provide Subscriber with an alternative means of accomplishing the desired performance.
6) FEES AND PAYMENT.
- Fee. Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Services that it wishes to access for the applicable training.
- Taxes. Subscriber is responsible for all applicable sales, use, transfer or other taxes and all duties, whether international, national, state, or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed by reason of the transaction contemplated hereby, excluding, however, income taxes on profits which may be levied against the Company.
7) TERM AND TERMINATION.
- Training. Subscriber may subscribe to the Services for the applicable training commencing 90 days after payment is made.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Services for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. Subscriber will have no further rights to access the Subscription Website. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
Subscriber agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the Company's Confidential Information. For the purposes of these Terms of Service, the term "Confidential Information” means all portions of the Services, including but not limited to, the Subscription Website.
9) THIRD PARTY LINKS OR INFORMATION.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to Company. Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Company. A Subscriber that leaves this Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
10) DISCLAIMERS OF STATEMENTS/WARRANTIES.
Telehealth Certification Institute, LLC offers a %100 money back guarantee within thirty days from the date of purchase.
Provider Directory: We do not endorse, representation or warranty any of the information posted by the providers listed on the "Fiind a Provider" page.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
COMPANY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER FOR WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR COMPANY TO EXCLUDE OR ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY.
Subscriber agrees to compensate and defend fully Company, its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by Subscriber of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of Subscriber under this Agreement.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
Except, for any provisions determining the primary contractual obligations of Subscriber and Company hereunder, Company has the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in business needs including, but not limited to, changes in features and functionality, changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in system capabilities. Changes are effective immediately upon posting and Subscriber's continued use of any of the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that Subscriber accepts and agrees to the changes, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
Subscriber may not transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part. Company may transfer these Terms of Service and/or subcontract some or all of its obligations hereunder at any time.
Subscriber acknowledges that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of these Terms of Service may cause Company irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, Company may seek an injunction to prevent Subscriber from taking any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and Company may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which Company may be entitled at law or in equity.
18) FORCE MAJEURE.
Company will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations that is caused by events outside its reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Company's reasonable control including, but not limited to, restrictions of law, regulations, orders, or other governmental directives, labor disputes, acts of God, third party mechanical or other equipment breakdowns, terrorist attacks, fire, explosions, fibre optic cable cuts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, Internet failures or delays, storms or other similar events.
19) CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA).
Subscriber acknowledges that the law requires parental consent to collect or use information from a child under 13. If you are a child under 13, please show these Terms of Service to your parent or legal guardian, and do not use the Services without verifiable parental consent pursuant to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. If you as the Subscriber are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13, who may access or use the Services, you hereby give your express consent for that child to use the Services, which include all the features and functionality pertaining to your Subscription, including social media/community features. You represent and warrant that you will not allow a child under the age of 13 to use the Services if you do not agree to the provisions of this Section.
20) NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES.
No person or entity not a party to these Terms of Service will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms of Service or any provision hereof.
If any provision of these Terms of Service are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
22) WAIVER AND AMENDMENT.
If Company fails to insist upon strict performance of Subscriber's obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if Company fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under these Terms of Service, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve Subscriber from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by Company of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by Company of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to Subscriber in writing.
23) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS.
Software, functionality, and/or features (collectively, "Service Functionality”), that may be available on or through Website from time-to-time, is subject to United States Export Controls. No Service Functionality from the Website may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any Service Functionality, Subscriber represents and warrants that it (and its Authorized End Users, where applicable) are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, Company makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with the Services is void where prohibited.
24) COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING.