Expert On-Site Courses for Your Staff or Community
Benefits of co-hosting a military counseling training:
- Your clinicians will receive the most up-to-date, advanced, and comprehensive training on military counseling and related services.
- Marketing and Exposure: By hosting a training, clinicians will earn a certificate in military counseling.
- Focused: Instructors are available to answer site-specific questions as they pertain to military counseling and related services.
- Cost-Effective: Your staff will receive generous discounts and you will minimize travel time and expenses.
- Convenient: Select the dates, times, and location that work best for you.
- Distinguished instructors: Access to leading experts in distance counseling with specialized knowledge and experience.
- CE hours
You can co-host an in-person training at your chosen location, or a live interactive webinar training, where the participants can attend from any location with internet service.
- Assign coordinator – To begin planning a Training, a host organization provides a designated coordinator. This person works with the training coordinator to plan the training event.
- Recruit participants – The host organization is responsible for promoting the training event. The agency may offer the training to its own personnel and/or may open it to clinicians from outside the organization.
- Provide venue – The host organization provides a venue for the training event.
- Provide audiovisual equipment (negotiable) – The host organization provides a projection screen, projector, and speakers.
- Provide logistical support – The host organization facilitates participants in signing in and out during the event, and is asked to assist in the logistical needs of the training on the days of the event.
- It is also recommended that the host organization provides refreshments.
- The hours of training.
- A convenient online registration process.
- CE hours
- Participant access to an online training portal, so that they can take the post-test and evaluation at their leisure, and print their certificate of completion.
- Online access to sample clinical forms, for those who have selected that option.
- Templates for a marketing flyer and email for both those within your organization and those outside your organization.
Travel expense for in-person training events is negotiated.
We consistently receive top scores and numerous outstanding comments by co-hosts and participants!
Call to book an on-site training: 585-687-8837
We look forward to speaking with you soon.